Welcome Bloodites, to the BLOOD LINE the intellectual successor of PlanetBlood.
This page is dedicated to Monoliths legendary shooter BLOOD .
|Build ART Files Editor (1.11)|
- Easy import of BMP and PNG files, will be converted to the selected palette automatically.
- 3 Preset Palettes; Duke3D, Blood and Shadow Warrior.
- Tiles can be resized, offset, batch imported and deleted.
and much more.....
|Comments for Build ART Files Editor (1.11)|
# 5 von BME
An internal Re-color option would also be pretty handy.
For example; a batch-import of a couple of Duke tiles and then re-coloring to the Blood palette.
Hopefully in the next update we might see something like this
# 4 von TheNight
I'm gonna test it asap ,)
# 3 von BME
Depends on your definition, I see it like this:
- A mapper is just using mapedit.
- A modder is using more than just mapedit.
So if one would use this application it would make one a modder per definition.
Just try it and see what you can do with it.
# 2 von Krypto
So what types of things can you do overall and who should use this, mainly modders not mappers?
# 1 von L3GEND
Cool thing very useful.